Deeply passionated about User Experience and User Interface design, I enjoy creating useful, simple and beautiful mobile experiences that bring value to customers and satisfy their needs with delight.
I like to stay focused on what is best for the user, so I can make his life easier and more enjoyable.
With expertise in both UI and UX, I am used to developing both the Graphical User Interface and Interaction part of a mobile app, so I can connect the dots between both fields without losing track of any detail.
I embed a tremendous amount of care into every experience I craft and every pixel I touch, so users can sense that care and hence feel comfortable when using the service.
Raised by parents who are graphic designers, illustrators, painters and musicians, my education has always been driven by creativity, method and communication.
I am severely addicted to mobile apps, usability, and interface design, and I constantly read about these topics either in books or blogs in order to learn, keep my knowledge up to date, and above all, become a better professional.
Areas of experience:
- 5 years in UI/UX Design exclusively for native mobile apps & mobile websites for iOS/Android.
- 2 years in UI/UX Design for desktop websites and microsites.
- 7 years total working in digital creative agencies dealing with clients, teams of developers, project/account managers, design internships and marketing teams.
- Efficient communicator and knowledge transmitter
- Extreme care and attention to detail
- Positive and mindful attitude
- Criticism hunter, thorough listener
- Inquisitive quick learner
- Observer, analytical, precise
- Empathic egoless team worker
- Organized, tidy, clean
- Always hungry for new challenges
- Energetic self starter
- Used to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Fitness and healthy habits evangelist
Pen & paper, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Photoshop, Indesign, Keynote, Xcode Storyboards, Lookback, Protoio.
Born in Barcelona in 1985, Pep Trias felt interested very early for graphic design as a profession and started collaborating with his family studio TriasQuodDesign constantly from 2000 till 2007.
Once he finished the artistic studies in 2003, he started a Superior Graduate (BA) in Graphic Design in Elisava, where he developed and exercised every facet of the graphic design profession and played an active role in many workshops and student magazines such as Travelling.
On October 2007 he started working as an Art Director in BeRepublic, a new media interactive advertising agency settled in Barcelona and Madrid, where he focused on online design. Seduced by the smartphone revolution initiated with the iPhone, moved to Treeapps, an app developer for iOS and Android, in early 2010.
Following the path in mobile app design, joined Golden Gekko at early 2012.